Megaman X2 - Introstage Megaman X2 - Introstage

Too much reverb for my taste.

I think the piece would've stood out more if you used less reverb and has the synth not fade out for so long (a reverb effect). There are just a lot of sounds going over all the other sounds and it's a bit confusing to know what is supposed to be predominant if that makes any sense.

cool mix man

MegamanX3-Introstage MHX3 MegamanX3-Introstage MHX3

Maybe a little less reverb.

I think you did a good job but I would've preferred it to be a bit less echo-y.

good job man.

These Mistakes are Mine Alone These Mistakes are Mine Alone

Only one constructive criticism

The ending doesn't feel right. Maybe it ends too soon or suddenly? The piece is fantastic from one musician to another so much of what you did with this song is really creative. Though I just felt like the end (the last 10-15 seconds) just didn't end. I'm sorry I can't formulate my ideas better. Maybe you'll just understand what I'm saying.

Also, have you played a lot of video games? I hear TONES of Video Game Music influence.

Great Job Again,
~Peter

Rock Like A Dude Rock Like A Dude

The back up guitar is extreamly repetitive.

Maybe you could have some variations. Like the solo though good job. Drums were pretty cool as well.

apple32 responds:

i could do that ty for the reveiw

Rig - To the Hilt Rig - To the Hilt

I ask the question...

What classifies this as classic rock?

Rig responds:

I answer the question...
Classical components + rock elements and arrangement = classical rock. Not classIC rock. ClassicAL rock.

Mt. Forever Mt. Forever

Awesome!

This is awesome. I'm just not very fond of the lyrics and the vocals but the freakin' music is really good. I'd have some EQ adjustments so that the vocals can be heard better. But I really like the guitar and drums A LOT! Good Job Man.

theapollos responds:

Thanks. Haha, the equalization that the recording guy did was really crappy. And one of the reasons why this isn't really one of our major songs anymore is because of the lyrics. But thanks for the positive review, and we're glad you liked it.

Edison Edison

If you didn't have the drums come in all at once..

it would make it more of a build up. Which would be hella 80's (that's a good thing).

Shades of Sane Suite 03 Gold Shades of Sane Suite 03 Gold

Reminds me a little of Kansas.

The band not the state.

FF7 - Jenova FF7 - Jenova

Sweet!

Very well done. As a huge FF7 fan I liked it. You even managed to retain the PS1 feel. Hell yes dude.

Auron59 responds: